Some new Assorted Flavors onsies for my twin niece and nephew expected some time in the next couple months! These are hand illustrated with fabric pens on 100% cotton. Check out the whole collection at http://www.flickr.com/MindiLeatham.
When my son was born I said to my husband, “I love him so
much I’m going to get his name tattooed on my forehead!” Happily, I sobered up
from my hormone delirium and opted for a self-drawn tattoo graphic on a t-shirt
instead. And that’s how Assorted Flavors was born. The original onsies for
Superbaby included a red trike, a rocket, a mommy tattoo and (of course)
Superman. See the latest creations in my Etsy shop at
1. Wash fabric item you want to draw on
2. Using Fabric Mate pens, make a small mark in an inconspicuous area of fabric
3. Wash fabric to test ink fastness (I get the best results with American Apparel 100% baby rib cotton)
4. If you’re satisfied with ink fastness, draw your design and wear!
5. Wash in cold water, avoid using harsh detergents and air dry