When my son was born I said to my husband, “I love him so
much I’m going to get his name tattooed on my forehead!” Happily, I sobered up
from my hormone delirium and opted for a self-drawn tattoo graphic on a t-shirt
instead. And that’s how Assorted Flavors was born. The original onsies for
Superbaby included a red trike, a rocket, a mommy tattoo and (of course)
Superman. See the latest creations in my Etsy shop at AssortedFlavors.Etsy.com!
1. Wash fabric item you want to draw on
2. Using Fabric Mate pens, make a small mark in an inconspicuous area of fabric
3. Wash fabric to test ink fastness (I get the best results with American Apparel 100% baby rib cotton)
4. If you’re satisfied with ink fastness, draw your design and wear!
5. Wash in cold water, avoid using harsh detergents and air dry